Whenever a document released in Finland should be presented for authorities abroad, it is possible to ask the Ministry for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The goal of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the positioning for the authority which includes given the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document must certanly be signed by a general public official and are the signatory’s name in block letters. Having legalised your document during the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you need to submit it for verification at the mission that is diplomatic of nation in Helsinki by which you certainly will utilize the papers.
The road target and workplace hours are given in the email address page.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers granted because of the Finnish authorities
- The career and signature of a Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, as an example, papers issued by the authorities
- Certificates of non-impediment and wedding certificates
- College, senior school and college of systems diplomas
- Documents signed and granted by way of a chamber of business
- Translations produced by authorised translators.